- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Physical Therapy Department Hours
- Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Medical Insurance we accept:
- Aetna HMO/PPO
- Anthem PPO
- Anthem Healthkeepers
- Care First BCBS HMO/PPO
- DOL (for Drs. Miyamoto and Bennett)
- Federal Plans
- Kaiser PHCS only
- Mamsi/One Net
- United Health Care PPO only
Medical Insurance we do not accept:
- Fair Oaks Orthopaedic Associates does not participate with many Affordable Care Act policies. It is your responsibility to contact your insurance company to verify your “in network” benefits before booking an appointment with one of the physicians. If you are seen without coverage or with “out of network” coverage you will be responsible for payment in full.
- Anthem Healthkeepers Plus
- Beech Street
- MDIPA/Optimum Choice
- Tricare Prime
- United Health Care "Select Plus"
- Workers Compensation for the US Dept. of Labor
Note: These lists are not all inclusive. If you have a question as to whether or not we take your insurance as Primary or Secondary, please call our billing office at:
Each patient reserved a time to be seen in the office. Once the schedule is full it is very difficult to accommodate emergencies for injured patients. If you are not able to attend you appointment please contact the office 24 hours in advance to reschedule the appointment. Understand that in any busy office, patients with acute ailments will appreciate the availability of time.
Unless we are notified 24 hours in advance, our cancellation policy indicates that any missed appointment will incur a $75 service fee. This fee is not billable to insurance and will be your sole responsibility.
Please keep in mind our office cannot accommodate walk in patients. Please make an appointment. Also as you know emergencies do occur, so please also understand that unexpected delays may be experienced in the office. It is our intention to spend quality time with each patient seen and we do our best to respect your time.